Careers at eSubnet
ESubnet has a reputation for detail oriented work and innovative solutions in Information Communication Technology (ICT). Networking, Internet Services and Security are our core competencies. As a member of our technical team you are expected to configure, install and troubleshoot network configurations and hardware.
Areas of ICT that you are expected to work in are LAN, WAN, VPN, Firewalls, routers, switches, routing protocols and Internet protocols such as HTTP(s), SMTP, FTP, SNMP, TCP, UDP and IP.
- Good working knowledge of routers, remote access servers, routing protocols and network troubleshooting.
- Experience with network design and implementation
- Minimum 3 years working with Cisco hardware.
- Knowledge of Interior and Exterior routing protocols, QoS, and policy-based routing.
- Knowledge of Firewalls, VPNs and network security products & practices.
- Post-Secondary College Education (Certificate/Diploma) in Networking, Telecommunications, IT or equivalent (5 years experience).
- Excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills.
- Cisco certified training would be an asset.
- Minimum Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), CCSP and/or CCNP are a definite asset.
If you are interested in applying for a position, please email your resume jobs(at)esubnet.com
- Compensation: Salary
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact us.
- Please, no phone calls about job postings!
- Please do not contact us at the above email address about other services, products or commercial interests.
There are currently no positions open to candidates